Sunshine Suites - Zero Privacy, Micro-Managed, False Advertising
Worked here for months. Terrible environment. Everything you do is watched and listened to by controlling management. You can't even use a conference room for a private meeting as anything you say or write down is taped and reviewed. Staff is rude and policies are not inforced- loud speakerphone calls, theater productions in a conference room disrupting entire office, companies constructing things in conference rooms using drills and hammers.
They falsely advertise that they hold networking events and to "help" small businesses grow. They do not do any of this. This company and it's management are frauds. Environment is over 10 years old and unkept- bathrooms and refrigerator are disgusting. They are simply selling micro-managed cubicles with broken down desks and furniture for a very high rate because it's Manhattan. Recently, a homeless person walked in off the street, walked into a cubicle (locks don't work) and stole a laptop.
So glad to be leaving!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates. I explain about the fumes that came from the basement. The odor was so bad after several summer it came through..."
- "I would select zero star rating if it was available. These people will lie to you, not stand by their contract with you, will allow "renters from ***" to destroy..."
- "I purchased a property through US invest after talking to Ryan McFarland. Ryan guaranteed the property would be refurbished and that it was in a good area. After purchasing the property US..."
- "I was filling out a survey online, there was a promotion Get The Ultimate Santoku Knife Free, just paid $1.00 for shipping!. We got the knife, and still in..."
- "My review may be the only positive review on here but I want to share my experience with The Dump here in Atlanta. I went to the New Year’s..."
- "We had our sofa and loveseat for almost two years before the "leather" started peeling away from the fabric. The store said there was only a 1-year warranty and we..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."